In the usually offered Marketing trainings, certificates and programs in Egypt there is a common unsatisfied need for both the trainees and the trainers which is lacking of the ability to make the attendants see what they learn during the training while it is being applied within the marketing department.
So to fill this critical gap, “EL-Nokhbah For Developed Training” is honored to present to you its recent “Reality Visualization (RV) Marketing Training Program” as the ultimate solution to this crucial unsatisfied need.
“ELNokhbah for Developed Training” invites you to join the “Reality Visualization-Marketing Training Program” and…….
Not to Miss the opportunity to see what you learn while it is being happening in the marketing department
Not to Miss that opportunity to have a “International Marketing Training Passing certificate” that is approved from the “United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)” and “Microsoft”.
Not to Miss that working abroad possibility you get upon receiving your Free Internationally-Accepted “RV-Marketing Training Passing Certificate” which is registered from the “Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs”.
Not to Miss the opportunity to choose your preferred training times and dates from the various training schedules offered in the “Times and dates Schedule Grouping” table (available in the “Program Schedule” section)
Not to Miss the opportunity to choose the time and
Not to Miss the “Multiples-of-200” Pay-back Program (Explained in details in the “Program Payment Value and Offered Pay-Back Program” section)
The 36 multilayered videos mentioned above are classified within 12 episodes to cover the different marketing key concepts and principles
12. Integrated Marketing Communication
This provides a summary of the episode’s theme and presents the Introductory Video.
This section presents the concepts which conceptualize the issues addressed in the episode.
Concepts Interactive Situational Exercises
This section presents interactive exercises in which you utilize your understanding of the concepts to address the issues raised in the Introductory Video.
The Resolution Video depicts how the situation presented in the Introductory Video played. During the Interactive resolution section the attendant are to be prepared to think and consider a how the resolution may have differed if other choices were made.
The Case Video may take the issues raised in the Introductory Video and Resolution Video a step further or present an additional situation which relates to the concepts underlying the episode.
This section presents discussion questions related to the issues raised in the Episode.
Episode Project Execution
This section involves the practical phase in which the attendant executes step (s) in his/her marketing project related to the covered episode.
Those calibers willing to join the marketing career for the first time.
Those calibers who had previously taken marketing course(s) and/or training(s) but still need to be acquainted with and exposed to what really happens in the marketing departments of the international companies
Those calibers who had previously taken certificates of attendance from non-international marketing course(s) and/or training(s) and need to have an Internationally-accepted Marketing Training Passing certificate
– Those who are already working in the marketing career but need to cope with the international professional standards of marketing execution
– Those who wish to join the marketing career outside Egypt and need to acquire an Internationally-accepted professional marketing training passing certificate
|Group Name||Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
|Starting Date(s)||1st Week of February 2017||1st Week of February 2017||1st Week of February 2017||1st Week of February 2017|
|Training Day(s)||Sunday & Tuesday||Monday & Wednesday||Saturday||Thursday|
|Time/Day||6.00-10.00 pm||5.30-9.30 pm||1.30pm – 7.30 pm||4.00pm – 10.00 pm|
|Program Duration/Group||8 Weeks||8 Weeks||11 Weeks||11 Weeks|
Dr. Khaled T. EL-Kersh
El-Nokhba Founder & Managing Director
MBA, Maastricht School of Management, Netherland
Business Consultancy and Training Mission Statement:
– Converting the 12 years of business and marketing management experience together with the international academic knowledge into a competitive add value for companies to manage their business in a more effective but still more economic manner.
– International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), 1996, Excellent.
– B.Sc., faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cairo University, May 2001, Good.
Post Graduate Academic Profile:
– International Master of Business Administration (IMBA), Maastricht University, Netherland, Accredited from the International Association of MBAs (AMBA) and The 1st in the 4 Palms of Excellence category.
– Strategic Marketing Diploma, Cambridge University.
– Sales and Marketing Certificate, “18” Sales, Marketing, Negotiation and Business Communication courses within 380 hours, American University of Cairo (AUC).
Work Development Courses:
A variety of work-development courses reaching about Twelve courses in the following fields:
– Marketing ,
– Management and Leadership.
– 10 Years of Managerial positions in several National and International companies (2004- 2014)
– 4 Managerial Promotions within 8 years with an average of a promotion every 2 years (2008-2014).
– Direct and Indirect subordinates included 5 product managers, about 15 District Managers, 30 supervisors and 10 Area Managers.
– Last managerial title is “Marketing Operational Manager” which includes:
1) Sales analysis
2) Marketing Budget analysis
3) Profit and loss analysis
4) Developing the existing sales and marketing operational systems
5) Designing new business models aiming for more rapid system execution with better cost effectiveness.
Sales and Marketing Profile:
– 14 Years of Sales & Marketing Experience with several titles in several International and National companies.
Executed projects and Designed Business Models:
– Business projects including:
a) Marketing projects,
b) Strategic projects,
c) Financial projects, and others.
– Designed Business models including:
a) Marketing department operational models,
b) Sales Forecasting model ,
c) Sales activities model,
d) Service distribution model,
e) Warehouse operational model, and others.
Events of Honor:
• 2010 Honored by the Scientific Office Manager for the “All-Paediatric Campaign” Impact on the Sales and EGPi Image.
• 2011 Honored as Best Product Manager Achiever with Best Performance
• At Year 2012, Selected for lecturing in a “Marketing Diploma” of a “Strategic Marketing Course” for Post Graduate Cairo University Commerce calibers by dr. Tamer ELSharnooby, an Assistant Professor in College of Commerce and is a Thesis supervisor for Maastrich University, Netherland.
• At Year 2012, Selected from about 25 MBA Maastrich Calibers to attend and talk in one of Cairo University lecture venues with College of Commerce students as a model of career success at a young age.
• At Year 2014, Honored for successfully initiating and managing “Korean Export Process for the first time in EGPi History by the Vice Export President.
Stories of Success:
– At least one story of success at every occupied managerial title.
History of Training Experience:
– “Sales process Techniques as Marketing Perceives” module within an MBA, Western University.
– “Business Communication Skills” within an Information Technology Diploma.
– “Required Skills To Pass an Interview” within an Information Technology Diploma.
– Certified “Lead To Change” course, registered from Egyptian Ministry of Communication.
– “Marketing in Pharmaceutical Practice”; to more than 30 AinShams faculty of pharmacy students at one of AinShams Lecture venues.
– Other “In-work” Trainings during 8 years of sales and marketing management to more than “Seven hundred” working colleagues including more than hundred “Middle” and “Higher” Managers.
– BSc Of Computer Science
Post Graduate Studies Profile:
• Professional Diploma In Marketing, Westbrook University, USA,
• Google Partners Workshops, Google INC.
• Market Studies Workshop, Hewlett-Packard (HP)
• Project Planning Course, Self-Learning International (SLI)
Sales & Marketing Experience Profile:
– 10 Years of Sales & Marketing positions in several National and International companies
– 6 Years of Sales & Marketing Managerial Positions
Executed projects and Designed Business Models
Business projects including:
• Marketing projects.
• Strategic projects.
Designed Business models including:
• Sales department operational models,
• Sales activities model.
History of Training Experience:
“In-work” Trainings during last 6 years to sales and marketing Teams.
Program Payment Value if Not Participating in the Offered Pay-Back Program: 2850 L.E.
to be paid on two installments as follows:
NB: 1) The Installment payment system applies also with the required payments from those who want to benefit from the Pay-Backs system
2) The attendant is supposed to receive a two-week prior notification for the 2nd installment payment time.
The “Multiples-of-200” Pay-Back sProgram:
Please see the following “Pay-Backs Action Scheme” Diagram knowing that upon executing the required actions in the scheme you will be benefiting extra 200 L. E Pay-Backs from your total payments for every single action you make.
NB: The more actions you make the more “multiples of 200 L.E. pay-Backs” you benefit…
|409256||رقم السجل التجارى|
|171712||رقم شهادة ترخيص مزاولة المهنه|
|526-044-055||رقم البطاقه الضريبيه|
For more Information and Registration:
Visit us at ELNokhbah office address 26 A Khedr ELToony Street, from Al Tayaran St. (besides Stadium Underground station), Floor no. 7, Apartment 710, Nasr City
From: 01:00 pm till 10:30pm
Call: +202 2260 5006 / +20 10 930 41374 / +20 10 930 51884
At ELNokhbah’s address: 26 A Khedr ELToony Street, from Al Tayaran St. (besides Stadium Underground station), Floor no. 7, Apartment 710, Nasr City From: 01:00 pm till 10:30 pm
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com