“Khaled Talaat Elkersh” Profile Brief
Business Consultancy and Training Mission Statement
Converting the 12 years of business and marketing management experience together with the international academic knowledge into a competitive add value for local companies to manage their business in a more effective but still more economic manner.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), 1996, Excellent.
- B.Sc., faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cairo University,
May 2001, Good.
Post Graduate Academic Profile:
- International Master of Business Administration (IMBA), Maastricht University, Netherland.
- Strategic Marketing Diploma, Cambridge University.
- Sales and Marketing Certificate, “18” Sales, Marketing, Negotiation and Business Communication courses within 380 hours, American University of Cairo (AUC).
Work Development Courses
A variety of work-development courses reaching about Twelve courses in the following fields:
- Management and
- More than 8 Years of Managerial positions in several National and International companies (March 2006- October 2014)
- 4 Managerial Promotions within 8 years with an average of a promotion every 2 years (2008-2014).
- Direct and Indirect subordinates included 5 product managers, about 15 District Managers, 30 supervisors and 10 Area Managers.
- Last managerial title is “Marketing Operational Manager” which includes:
- Sales analysis
- Marketing Budget analysis
- Profit and loss analysis
- Developing the existing sales and marketing operational systems
- Designing new business models aiming for more rapid system execution with better cost effectiveness.
Sales and Marketing Profile
14 Years of Sales & Marketing Experience with several titles in several International and National companies.
Executed projects and Designed Business Models
Business projects including:
- Marketing projects
- Strategic projects
- Financial projects, and
Designed Business models including:
- Marketing department operational models
- Sales Forecasting model
- Sales activities model
- Service distribution model
- Warehouse operational model and
Events of Honor
- 2010 Honored by the Scientific Office Manager for the “All-Paediatric Campaign” Impact on the Sales and EGPi Image.
- 2011 Honored as Best Product Manager Achiever with Best Performance
- At Year 2012, Selected for lecturing in a “Marketing Diploma” of a “Strategic Marketing Course” for Post Graduate Cairo University Commerce calibers by dr. Tamer ELSharnooby, an Assistant Professor in College of Commerce and is a Thesis supervisor for Maastrich University, Netherland.
- At Year 2012, Selected from about 25 MBA Maastrich Calibers to attend and talk in one of Cairo University lecture venues with College of Commerce students as a model of career success at a young age.
- At Year 2014, Honored for successfully initiating and managing “Korean Export Process for the first time in EGPi History by the Vice Export President.
History of Training Experience
- Sales process Techniques as Marketing Perceives” module within an MBA, Western University.
- “Business Communication Skills” within an Information Technology Diploma.
- “Required Skills To Pass an Interview” within an Information Technology Diploma.
- “Marketing in Pharmaceutical Practice” to more than 30 AinShams faculty of pharmacy students at one of AinShams Lecture venues.
Other “In-work” Trainings during 8 years of sales and marketing management to more than “Seven hundred” working colleagues including more than hundred “Middle” and “Higher” Managers.
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com